This chronology only lists the last six months of my 52nd year, since I have discovered that my physical prowess is in terminal decline
1. Night, Old Eastern Avenue at Shultz’s Seafood, was spotted, then followed by a mixed-race pair of youths [black and white] on bikes, who reversed direction after they noticed me preparing to fight [Most law enforcement and martial arts people would not regard this as aggression and would teach no countermeasures, when in fact this is how aggression is dealt with intelligently.]
2. Night, Eastern Boulevard and Kingston Road: A black man threatened me multiple times and I ignored him.
3. Night, Eastern Boulevard and Kingston Road: A white man threatened my multiple times and I ignored him. He followed and I armed myself, whereupon he retreated and continued his threats.
4. Day, Mary Avenue and Belair Road: Two large, athletic, older, black youths, who I was passing head on, made signs to each other and stopped parallel with me. When I pocketed my hand and turned my head to regard them, they aborted their spontaneous wealth redistribution scheme—which would have been disappointing even if successful—and continued on their way.
5. Day, Harford and White: Was followed and threatened by a black youth who ceased following and reversed direction when I turned to fight.
6. Dusk, White Avenue: Was followed to my front yard by a large black man, who maintained disciplined silence the entire quarter mile of his hunt, whereupon I jogged up to the porch and picked up a two-pound chunk of iron we use as a door stop. As I turned to face him he turned and walked back the way he came.
7. Dawn, Harford and Bayonne: On a winter Sunday a stoned black zombie across Harford Road from me, broke his line of march and diverted toward me, picking up his pace, hunching his shoulders and pocketing his hands as he crossed Harford Road diagonally. I drew my knife and took off my hat to use as a beater in my left hand, whereupon he diverted up Bayonne, back to the crack den that he had issued forth from.
8. Day, Harford Road a block south of Bayonne: was challenged by a member of a young black teen group, who backed down when I walked toward him.
9. Day, Harford and Bayonne: was threatened by a member of a three-person group of older black teens, who sought cover with his fellows when I shouldered toward him.
10. Night, Harford and Bayonne: Was followed by two large young black men carrying skateboards in a ready position, not under the arm. I stepped off next to a half a cinder block to let them pass. They stopped, looked at me, looked at each other and continued on their way after easier prey.
-All of these 10 aggressions were horizontal, the aggressors being of my same low class
-9 in 10 of these aggressions were interracial
-5 of these 10 aggressions were initiated by groups
Had I not practiced vigilance and recognized these budding attacks for what they were I would have been physically engaged in at least five instances, and most likely legally engaged as well, as I am now armed with a knife as well as my umbrella cane and multiple pens when travelling to work.
-amazingly, five of these 10 aggressions were initiated in day time, which is a trend that began with the April 2015 Black on White Race Purge.